The company was established in 2003. Its top priority has been clear since the very beginning – to become one of the best web hosting providers – the market leaders. Nowadays more than 700 employees work there in order to achieve the initially set goal. This is how the company thrives.
The portfolio of Bluehost includes 4 main services:
- A website builder, that has Facebook and Google Ads ingrations.
- SEO services – by choosing Bluehost, you will get a proper keyword optimization of your site as well as weekly SEO reports and regular information.
- PPC campaign management. Pay-Per-Click consists of different campaigns on choosing suitable ads and proper management of your marketing budget and increasing traffic to your website.
- Website migration tool. It allows you to migrate up to 5 websites and eligible mailboxes. Of course, with the kind help from the customer support desk.
What are their Pros and Cons
The number of pros significantly prevails over the Cons. It is not a coincidence that Bluehost is one of the leaders on the web hosting market. And here are some of the reasons:
- Best Uptime (99.99%);
- Fast Load Time (0.41ms);
- Cheap “Intro” Cost (starting from 2.75 $ per month);
- Decent Security (including free SSL Certificate; provision of useful tools like Postini, SiteLock and CodeGuard for additional protection)
- Easy to Use and Signup (user-friendly interface, suitable for beginners);
- Fast Support (Live Chat and Phone);
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
There are only two major cons that should be mentioned. Anyway, the company needs to focus on delivering better services in the following areas:
- Site migrations are not free;
- Renewal rates are slightly higher.
What Pricing Plans Do they Offer
As a customer, you can choose between 4 main pricing plans. Each of them is suitable and targeted for specific needs – bloggers, small businesses, eCommerce and etc:
- “Basic” (3.95$ per month, 1 Website, 50 GB SSD Storage, 1 Included Domain);
- “Plus” (5.95 $ per month, Unlimited Websites, Unlimited SSD Storage, Unlimited Domains);
- “Choice Plus” (5.95 $ per month, the same as “Plus” + Domain Privacy and Site Backup);
- “Pro” (13.95 $ per month, it includes all of the above + “High Performance”).
Have you used services from Bluehost before? Please leave a review below. It doesn’t matter if it is good or bad as long it’s helpful to our visitors. Thanks for your contribution!