About Kinsta Hosting:
The company was founded in 2013 by Marc Gavalda and the current headquarters of Kinsta is in Los Angeles, USA. They offer WordPress hosting for small, medium and large businesses. Google Cloud Platform helps for the ultra-fast loading time they offer. Because of that fact it’s not a surprise the presence of key clients like TripAdvisor, General Electrics, Intuit, AdEspresso, Workforce, Swagway, ASOS, Ubisoft, Maria DB and Mint. You have probably heard most of them. That’s why Kinsta owns 20 data centers worldwide. Another interesting fact is that a free HTTP/2 CDN supports managing your content in a much better and faster way. The customer support crew consists of experienced WordPress developers willing to help you 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Review Signal awarded Kinsta 4 times for their top performance and according to CodeinWP the company has been stated the most reliable web hosting provider.
Features & Perks:
Kinsta’s plans include some valuable features. As a customer, you can benefit from:
- Content Delivery Network (CDN);
- SSL certificate for free;
- Backups on a daily basis with the included option for establishing manual backup points;
- Caching for all pages in order to secure content immediately to the visitors. You can use the specially created Kinsta cache plugin;
- Free transfer of sites secured with SSH, Git;
- WP-CLI on all subscriptions included, WP-CLI provides proper management of WordPress platform;
- Hack-fix for free – Immediate action in case your site is hacked;
- Proper optimization of WooCommerce and Easy Digital Download sites for better usage for the customers;
- Daily reports and analysis on the performance of WordPress site through the MyKinsta application, wide-range of analytics from website resources to architecture performance – track important data for each of your sites separately – such as visitors, bandwidth usage, response times;
- Kinsta respects your privacy – the company utilizes LXD hosts and manage LXC software containers for each particular site, your resources and data should stay private all the time.
The prices for the separate hosting plans are as follows:
– “Starter” costs 30$ per month;
– “Pro” is 60$;
– “Business” hosting plan is 100$.
We should admit that the prices are slightly higher compared to the others on the market. The added value here is big. It comes from the higher level of data security, privacy and all the other free perks that they offer. The three plans are slightliy different. Mainly in the following:
– number of CMS installations (1 installs for Starter Plan, 2 installs for Pro and 5 for Business);
– bandwidth space (10GB, 20GB, 30 GB);
– the number of visits (20 000, 40 000, 100 000).
Have you used Kinsta’s services before? We at iHostReview will be very glad if you leave a comment below. It doesn’t matter if it is good or bad as long it’s helpful to our visitors. Thanks for your contribution!