About Site Ground
Site Ground is a hosting provider that supports and serves content management systems such as Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Magento. The company also offers good cloud hosting services, dedicated servers and domain services. There are many other free services and support offered for the wide customer base that they have. Site Ground currently has 4 different offices and is a home for more than 500 000 domains. The secret behind the company’s success lies in the fact that it has established unique solutions combined with the latest technological enhancements in spheres such as speed, server uptime and security. Let’s check hot this hosting provider is best known for:
- excellent WordPress hosting;
- outstanding technical support;
- fast and reliable servers.
What are the Main Pros and Cons
Advantages definitely prevail over the disadvantages. The following are worth mentioning when you consider choosing to sing up for any of their services:
- decent performance (99.99 % upload time in the last year and a half;
- considered the best company for WordPress hosting;
- fast speed (a load time of 713 ms);
- excellent technical support (24/7 disposal, fast response, live-chat);
- free migration;
- free SSL Certificate and CDN (Content Delivery Network);
- web-site builders for newbies and experts (Weebly, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, SSH, WP-CLI, SFTP, various PHP versions);
- network uptime of 99.9 %;
- 1 month money-back guaranteed for all new customers.
Of course, there are some issues against, so be aware of these tiny written articles when you sign your contract with the company and don’t forget to discuss it with the support:
- renewing fees (the price for starters is set only at 3.95$, but the renewing prices could rise) ;
- establishing a “setup free fee” (you can sing up just for a month but you have to pay an additional 14.95 $ tax to 3.95 $. Be aware that after the expiry, you will be charged with a much higher fee.);
- pricing plans are cheap for the smaller site owners, but the big fishes have to pay more;
- you have to pay for a domain name in case you already do not have such (no free domain registration)
Is Site Ground a trusted hosting provider
The answer is “Definitely yes!”. The hosting company provides exclusive quality to its customers. The company is considered by many as the best solution for WordPress hosting. Moreover, there are many professionals in their staff who are extremely responsive and have one of the best technical support along with fast and reliable services. So, do not hesitate but go and trust Site Ground.
Have you used Site Ground before? Please leave a review below. It doesn’t matter if it is good or bad as long it’s helpful to our visitors. Thanks for your contribution!